Wanted to support Singtel - Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer, but could not make it on the 22 July 2018? Or find our distance too long for one morning? If so, you can join our Virtual Run to show your support for the Race Against Cancer 2018!
Be part of our 10th anniversary celebration by joining in the race from anywhere, anytime! The race entitlement includes your well-deserved E-cert and an exclusive Virtual Run Finisher Medal shipped right to your doorstep!
Simply register before 29 July 2359hrs and complete your 10km run within any 1 week between 11 June to 31 July!
HOW IT WORKS
WHAT ARE THE MECHANICS FOR THE VIRTUAL RUN?
1. Register for the virtual run before 29 July, 2359 hrs.
2. Complete your 10km run within any 1 week between 11 June to 31 July 2018.
3. Record your run results with any GPS tracking apps such as Strava and Runkeeper.
4. Ensure your run results show the date, time, duration and distance (GPS route in KM).
5. Upload your screenshot run results by 31 July 2018, 2359 hrs.
6. Receive an exclusive RAC2018 Virtual Run Finisher Medal and E-cert from 23 July 2018 onwards.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE VIRTUAL RUN
VIRTUAL RUN LEADERBoARD
For runners who have completed and uploaded your 10km run, here’s a chance for you to find out where you stand against other runners in Singapore! Take a look at our leaderboard where only the Top 50 fastest runners will be listed!
© COPYRIGHT 2018 SINGAPORE CANCER SOCIETY